PREPARATION FOR CAMP
- Please have your child listen to the songs that will be performed in this show. You will be invited to be a part of a Google Group where all of the lyrics to songs, recordings of music will be available for your child to practice.
- There will be chorus songs that ALL children will sing. The camp will be split into small groups and your child will sing in SOME of the small groups. There will also be some solos or duets. The chorus songs and small groups also contain solos. Children interested in singing solos should listen to the songs in advance so that they will be able to sing them on the first day for casting. Every child will have a part in the show and will participate in all chorus songs!
- PLEASE PLAY THE MUSIC FOR YOUR CHILDREN EVERY DAY so that they will be very familiar with it by the time they arrive at camp!
- The camp day starts at 9 am. Please have your child at the church and ready for camp by 9 am. There will be staff ready to welcome your child by 8:45. Children need to be picked up by 3:00. There is NO aftercare, please be on time for pick up or child will be given a stray puppy. (But seriously, the staff will have been working all day and will expect to be done at 3:00!)
- Please send your children to camp with:
- a water bottle,
- mid-morning snack
- a hearty lunch.
There is a refrigerator available
- The camp day will be filled with singing, choreography, improv games, practicing scenes and putting together a magnificent show!