Again this year, we are compiling a Lenten Devotional Booklet for 2021 and invite you to participate by submitting an inspirational quote, poem, Scripture lesson, thought for the day or original writing. There are 47 days that will be included in the Lenten Devotional, the forty days of Lent plus Sundays including Easter.
You can sign up to submit a Lenten Devotion by clicking the link below. Choose a date, sign up by putting in your name, and email address (the phone number is not necessary). Signups will let us know that the date is filled.
When you have found your inspirational contribution for the Lenten Devotional please send it to email@example.com
1) The submission (Poem, quote, scripture, thought for the day etc.)
2) The name and proper spelling of the author
3) Your name (we will list who submitted each quote)
4) The date you signed up for through signups.com
If you have any problem with getting signed up please let us know at the office and we’ll sign you up!
All submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday February 10.
Thank you for sharing inspiration and wisdom with others in the congregation. We will email out electronic Lenten Devotional Booklets before Ash Wednesday. We will print a few copies for those who do not email and we will use these quotes for our daily Facebook and Website inspirations.
Thank you for your participation
SIGN UP HERE: https://signup.com/go/AZvrSwG
We’re using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this link to see our SignUp on SignUp.com: https://signup.com/go/AZvrSwG
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone.
If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact the office and I can sign you up manually.