Our Sunday school for ages 3-5 and for grades K-5 provides a warm, caring and familiar environment in which children develop a knowledge and love of God, Jesus, the Bible, the church and the joy of Christian life in their everyday experiences. We use discussion, craft projects and games to reinforce weekly lessons as well as a variety of group activities where all ages participate. Classes are held at the same time as the worship service, with the children sharing the first 15 minutes of the service in the sanctuary, and then attending their classes. Nursery is also provided every Sunday for children younger than age three.
If you would like to register your child for this school year, please contact the CE Director, Debbie Lyon at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Youth Group, the SpiritGivers, consists of youth in grades 6-12. This group meets from approximately 10:45-11:30 on Sunday mornings. The SpiritGivers have been involved in worship leadership (nursery care, ushering, speaking, and the offering), the Advent Workshop, Christmas Eve service, the Annual Church Picnic, Fundraising events to benefit local charities, as well as several mission projects and social events such as pool parties, movie nights, etc.
Attention All Youth:
Please join us for a fun filled year of activities & discussions. Stay tuned for:
- Paddle the West River which runs through High Tor.
- Listen to a survivor of the Holocaust.
- Build a card board shanty for Shanty Town and experience being homeless and help Habitat for Humanity raise funds.
- Participate in the 30 Hour Famine. Learn about hunger and raise funds to combat hunger.
- Visit and tour the Ronald McDonald house.
- Plan a mission effort in another country. ~ Siu Schroeter